Courgette Schnitzel Wraps
- 1 bag Countdown Slaw
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 medium courgettes, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 wraps
- 1 oak or coral leaf lettuce, leaves separated
- White BBQ sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp horseradish sauce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp water
1. To make the white BBQ sauce, in a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the slaw and packet sauce. Set aside.
3. Place egg into a medium wide bowl. Place breadcrumbs into another wide bowl. Dip each slice of courgette in egg first, then coat in breadcrumbs, pressing lightly to secure.
4. In a large frying pan, heat half of the oil over a medium-high heat; cook half of the courgette for 3 minutes or until both sides are golden and tender. Repeat with remaining oil and courgette slices.
5. To serve, top each wrap with lettuce, slaw, courgette and the BBQ sauce.
• Energy 2527Kj • Protein 14g • Total Fat 37g • Saturated Fat 6g • Carbohydrates 50g • Sugars 10g • Sodium 764mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.