Spiced Baked Salmon with Tomatoes and Raita
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp garam masala
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice, to serve
- 4 Tbsp mango chutney, to serve
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, to serve
- 1 cup Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, grated, drained
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. In a small bowl, combine butter, garam masala, turmeric and chilli flakes.
3. Line an oven tray with baking paper, and arrange salmon and tomatoes on tray. Brush salmon with spice mixture and bake for 10 minutes.
4. To make the raita, in a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Season to taste.
5. Serve salmon with roasted tomatoes, rice, raita and mango chutney on the side. Sprinkle with coriander.
• Energy 3362Kj • Protein 42g • Total Fat 58g • Saturated Fat 19g • Carbohydrates 29g • Sugars 6g • Sodium 711mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation