Chicken, Blueberry and Blue Cheese Pizza
- 2 store-bought pizza bases
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 150g shredded cooked chicken
- 80g blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 1/4 cup small basil leaves, to serve
1. Preheat an oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
2. Place the pizza bases onto 2 baking trays. Spread the pesto evenly over the bases and then sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
3. Place chicken, blue cheese and blueberries evenly on the pizza bases.
4. Bake for 15 minutes until crispy and golden.
5. Remove from the oven and cut into wedges. Serve with a sprinkle of basil.
Fresh Tip: Blueberries are a delicious fruit low in calories, but packed with vitamin C, fibre and antioxidants.
• Energy 3102Kj • Protein 39g • Total Fat 28g • Saturated Fat 11g • Carbohydrates 78g • Sugars 8g • Sodium 930mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation