Tasty Meatballs with Finger-food Salad
- 250g lamb mince
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 Tbsp barbeque sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Spray oil
- 4 pita pockets
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 celery stalks, cut into sticks
- 1 capsicum, cut into sticks
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. In a medium bowl, combine lamb mince, spring onion, egg and barbeque sauce. Season to taste.
3. Form mixture into walnut-sized balls. Arrange on a lined baking tray and spray with oil.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked through. Allow to cool.
5. Divide meat balls, pita pockets and vegetables evenly to make 4 lunches. If not using right away, store meatballs chilled in an airtight container until required.
• Energy 1219Kj • Protein 21g • Total Fat 10g • Saturated Fat 3g • Carbohydrates 28g • Sugars 6g • Sodium 766mg
Dietary and Nutritional information supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation