Tuscan Meatball Lettuce Cups
- 1 packet beef meatballs
- 1 tsp Tuscan herbs
- 2 Tbsp chopped sundried tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp chopped black olives
- ½ cup finely diced cucumber
- ½ cup chopped mint
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice, plus 1 Tbsp extra
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- 16 baby cos leaves
1. Preheat an oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
2. Place the meatballs onto a baking tray and toss in the Tuscan herbs. Spread out evenly cooking for 15 minutes until golden brown.
3. In a large bowl combine the tomatoes, olives, cucumber, mint and lemon juice.
4. Cut the meatballs in half and toss through the tomato mix to combine.
5. Place the cos leaves onto a platter and fill with the meatball mixture.
6. In a small bowl, combine the extra lemon juice and the Greek yoghurt.
7. Serve while fresh with a small dollop of yoghurt