Courgette Quiche with Garlic Bread Base
- 1 Countdown Garlic Bread loaf
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 courgette, grated
- 1 cup spinach, shredded
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 4 eggs, whisked and seasoned
- ½ cup sour cream
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Salad, to serve
1. Preheat an oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. Slice each piece of bread in half to double the number of pieces. Line the base and edges of a 22cm baking dish.
3. In a medium frying pan, cook the onion, garlic and courgette until softened. Add the spinach to wilt. Remove from the heat. Add the feta, eggs, sour cream, salt and pepper to taste. Pour into the lined dish.
4. Bake for 40 minutes until set and golden.
5. Serve warm or cold in wedges with a side salad.