Garlic Picnic Loaf
- 1 Countdown Garlic Bread loaf
- 10 slices salami
- 5 semi sundried or sundried tomatoes, halved
- 50g feta, crumbled
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
1. Preheat an oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. Remove garlic bread from packet and separate the slices of garlic bread without cutting right through.
3. Place a piece of folded salami, half a sundried tomato and piece of feta into each slice. Sprinkle the remaining feta and thyme leaves over the top.
4. Re-wrap and place into the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and open the top of the foil to expose the garlic bread top. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
5. Serve warm or wrap and take on a picnic.