Garlic Bread Bruschetta
- 1 Countdown Garlic Bread loaf
- ½ cup basil pesto
- 4-5 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 ½ cup grated mozzarella
- Salt and pepper
- 12 basil leaves
1. Preheat an oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced).
2. Place the loaf of wrapped garlic bread in the oven for 15 minutes to warm up.
3. Turn the oven to grill. Separate the slices of garlic bread and place onto an oven tray. Grill on one side.
4. Remove from the oven and turn each slice over. Top each slice with a spoon of pesto, a slice of tomato and top with grated mozzarella. Place until the grill until the cheese is bubbling and golden.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with a basil leaf to serve.