- 10 pack of mini tortillas
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 2 cups grated tasty cheese
- spray oil
- 6 tsp sour cream
- 2 black olives
- 1 avocado, pitted
- 1 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 200°C
2. Line two oven trays with baking paper. Slice 4 mini tortillas into 1cm strips.
3. Spread 6 remaining whole tortillas evenly with taco sauce and sprinkle with grated tasty cheese.
4. Arrange tortilla strips on top to form bandages, trimming if needed. Spray a little oil onto the mummies.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden and cheese has melted. Cool slightly. Mash the avocado and add a squeeze of lemon juice. Season to taste.
6. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon of sour cream onto each mummy to form eyes. Place small pieces of black olive for pupils. Serve with mashed avocado and extra sauce.