Chilli Lime Fish with Corn Salsa Salad
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp extra
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh green chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lime or lemon zest, finely grated, plus 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- 4 x 180g boneless, skinless white fish fillets
- 2 corn cobs, husks removed
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 45g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 1 Tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar or white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 medium avocado, sliced, to serve
1. In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the oil with garlic, chilli and zest. Add the fish and turn to coat, then set aside.
2. Brush corn with remaining oil. Cook on a heated grill plate for 8 minutes, turning every 2 minutes, until corn is lightly charred. Set aside to cool.
3. Place radish, sprouts, onion and coriander in a bowl of iced water to crisp.
4. Cut kernels from cooled cobs. Place in a large bowl with juice, vinegar and the extra oil. Remove radish mixture from water with a slotted spoon and drain well. Add to the corn mixture. Season to taste, then toss gently to combine.
5. Line the grill plate with baking paper making sure the paper doesn't extend over the edge. Cook the fish on the heated plate for 2 minutes each side or until just cooked.
6. Serve fish with corn salsa salad, avocado and lime wedges.
• Energy 2342Kj • Protein 41g • Total Fat 37g • Saturated Fat 6g • Carbohydrates 13g • Sugars 8g • Sodium 126mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.