Grilled Peach and Prosciutto Bruschetta
- 3 peaches, skin on, cut into wedges
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 slices sourdough bread, cut 1.5cm thick
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 120g soft, creamy French goat’s cheese
- Handful of rocket leaves
- 10 slices prosciutto
- Salt and pepper, to season
1. Heat up a BBQ grill or grill pan. Grill the peach wedges, cut-side down, over a medium-high heat until grill marked but not too soft and still holding their shape. Set aside.
2. Halve the garlic clove and very lightly rub over the slices of bread. Drizzle bread with olive oil and grill each slice on both sides until toasted.
3. Lay the toasted bread on a platter and spread a little of the cheese on top of each slice. Top with rocket leaves and a slice or two of prosciutto.
4. Place 2-3 wedges of grilled peach on top of the proscuitto.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
Drizzle the bruschetta with a dash of balsamic vinegar for added flavour.
• Energy 1869Kj • Protein 28g • Total Fat 25g • Saturated Fat 7g • Carbohydrates 26g • Sugars 9g • Sodium 2618mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.