Asparagus, Peas and Courgette with Fresh Mint
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 2 bunches fresh asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 2 courgettes, halved lengthways and sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 10 fresh mint leaves, chopped finely, plus extra for serving
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add peas and boil for 3 minutes. Add asparagus, courgettes and boil for 1 minute then drain. Rinse under cold water and drain well.
2. In a large bowl, place peas, asparagus and courgette with oil and mint leaves. Season to taste and toss to combine.
3. Arrange on a serving plate, drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with extra mint leaves.
Courgettes don't need to be peeled, just wash thoroughly and trim off each end.
• Energy 536Kj • Protein 4g • Total Fat 10g • Saturated Fat 2g • Carbohydrates 4g • Sugars 3g • Sodium 0mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.