Potato Salad with Sundried Tomatoes and Dill Dressing
- 1 kg baby potatoes
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 2 Tbsp capers or gherkins, chopped
- 1/4 cup semi-sundried tomatoes
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- Dill Dressing
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- Small handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 3/4 cup unsweetened Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Vegan Ice Cream 3 ways
1. In a medium saucepan, boil the potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain, cool and slice into bite-sized pieces. Season to taste.
2. In a food processor, add the dressing ingredients and process until smooth. Season to taste.
3. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, capers or gherkins, tomatoes and dressing. Serve immediately.
Dress the potatoes directly before eating to avoid them going soggy.
• Energy 876Kj • Protein 5g • Total Fat 12g • Saturated Fat 3g • Carbohydrates 20g • Sugars 4g • Sodium 410mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.