Spiced Mix Nuts with Paprika and Honey
- 50g unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1kg mix of almonds, peanuts, cashew and Brazil nuts
- 3 tsp sesame seeds
- 3 tsp poppy seeds
- 2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a large roasting dish with baking paper.
2. Add the butter and honey to the dish, and put in the oven until both are melted. Stir in the paprika. Add in the nuts and seeds, tossing to coat. Season with salt.
3. Roast for 20-30 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes or so.
4. Leave to cool completely before scooping into jars.
You can use any kind of nut mix for this recipe.
• Energy 1426Kj • Protein 9g • Total Fat 30g • Saturated Fat 6g • Carbohydrates 8g • Sugars 5g • Sodium 157mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.