Spicy Lamb, Asparagus and Spinach Pizza
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 100g lamb mince
- 2 cups spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 pizza bases
- 1/4 cup harrisa sauce
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 2 Tbsp oregano leaves
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line two large oven trays with baking paper.
2. In a medium frying pan, heat oil on a medium heat. Add lamb mince and cook for 3-5 minutes or until browned. Set aside.
3. In a medium heatproof bowl, pour boiling water over spinach. Stand for 20 seconds, then drain well and pat dry.
4. Slice asparagus spears in half, long-ways.
5. Spread harissa sauce evenly on pizza bases. Top with lamb mince, spinach, asparagus, ricotta and mozzarella.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Sprinkle with oregano leaves to serve.
Fresh Tip: Asparagus is a great source of folate and vitamins A, C, E and K.
• Energy 1025Kj • Protein 14g • Total Fat 13g • Saturated Fat 2g • Carbohydrates 15g • Sugars 4g • Sodium 592mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.