Vegetable Tortilla Stack
- 5 Countdown Mexican Tortillas
- 2 cup pre-made pasta sauce
- 3 cups left-over cooked vegetables cut small e.g pumpkin, kumara, spinach, onion
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- ½ cup sour cream, to serve
1. Preheat and oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line a 23cm round tin with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, add the pasta sauce. Stir through the leftover vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Lay 1 tortilla in the base of your tin. Top with some of vegetable mix and sprinkle with cheese. Place another tortilla on top and repeat finishing with a tortilla. Gently press together. Spray the top with a little oil.
4. Place into the oven for 25 minutes until the edges are crispy and golden.
5. To make tomato salsa, in a small bowl combine tomato, red onion and coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Remove and cool for 15 minutes before slicing into wedges.
Top with sour cream and tomato salsa to serve.