Corn and Black Bean Quesadilla
- countdown mexican tortillas burrito 690g, 15pk
1. Lay one tortilla on a chopping board.
2. Spread with the chutney, spinach leaves, corn kernels, black beans and Edam cheese. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Place the other tortilla on top.
3. Heat a large frying pan to hot. Spray with a little oil.
4. Carefully lift the quesadilla into the frying pan, cooking for 3 or 4 minutes until the underside is crispy. Flip and cook for a further 4 minutes.
5. Lift from the pan and cut into wedges to serve.