Bacon and Egg Breakfast Tortilla
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 rashers bacon
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp pesto
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 Countdown Mexican Tortillas
- ½ cup basil leaves
1. In a medium frying pan, heat the oil. Fry the bacon until crisp and golden. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pesto together. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In the pan, heat the butter until melted. Add the eggs and stir gently until cooked through.
4. In a microwave, warm the tortillas for 20 seconds then place onto your serving plates. Top each with a piece of bacon, basil leaves and the scrambled egg.
5. Wrap and secure a piece of baking paper.