Cars Ham & Salad Rolls
- 6 multigrain rolls
- 5 light tasty cheese slices
- 6 small lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 6 slices of ham
- 2 medium Lebanese cucumbers, sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes
1. Cut lightning bolts from 2 cheese slices, and halve remaining slices.
2. Split bread rolls. Top bases with lettuce, tomato, ham and cucumber, then sandwich with tops.
3. Attach remaining slices of cucumber for wheels, a piece of cheese for the lightning bolt, and cherry tomatoes for the spoiler.
Per serve: 32g protein, 11g fat (6g sat fat), 43g carb, 9g sugars, 6g dietary fibre, 605mg sodium, 1725kJ (410 cals)