Melting Olaf Muesli Cups
- 1 dried apricot
- 3 dates, pitted, halved
- 2 cups untoasted muesli
- 250g strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 60g blueberries
- 500g plain yoghurt with no added sugar
- 12 currants
1. Cut 6 small wedge shapes from apricot for noses. Cut fork shapes from date to resemble twig arms.
2. Divide muesli among 6 tumblers and top with berries. Fit a piping bag with a fluted nozzle and fill with yoghurt.
3. Pipe yoghurt into tumblers, then arrange currants for eyes on top, with apricot noses and date arms to serve.
Per cup: 9g protein, 4g fat (1g sat fat), 36g carb, 16g sugars, 6g dietary fibre, 105mg sodium, 980kJ (235 cals)