Polenta Crumbed Brie
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives
- ½ cup polenta
- 1 Countdown Classic Brie
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Crackers, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. In a bowl, whisk the egg and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a wide shallow bowl, add the chives to the polenta.
4. Dip the Brie into the egg, then the polenta. Repeat for an even coating.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Briefly, fry the Brie on all sides. Place into the oven to bake for 15 minutes.
6. Serve warm with crackers.
• Energy 1104Kj • Protein 8g • Total Fat 21g • Saturated Fat 10g • Carbohydrates 10g • Sugars 1g • Sodium 691mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation