Brie and Pesto Frittata
- 1 tsp butter
- ½ onion, chopped finely
- 1 small potato, washed and grated
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 1 Tbsp pesto
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 4 eggs, lightly whisked, seasoned
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ Countdown Classic Brie wheel, sliced
1. Heat the butter in a small oven-proof frying pan. Add the onion and potato cooking for 5 minutes until softened.
2. Add the peas, pesto, parsley, eggs and dot around the cherry tomatoes. Place the slices of Brie on the top.
3. Cook on a low heat without stirring for 5 minutes, then place under the grill for 2 minutes until set in the middle.
• Energy 1625Kj • Protein 22 • Total Fat 27g • Saturated Fat 13g • Carbohydrates 13g • Sugars 7g • Sodium 349mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation