Honey Soy Chicken Nibbles
- 1/4 cup Countdown honey
- 1/4 cup Countdown soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice plus 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp Countdown sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 900 g Countdown chicken nibbles
1. In a small bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame seeds, oil, lemon zest, ginger and garlic together in a bowl.
2. Place the chicken nibbles in a large bowl. Add the marinade ingredients and mix to coat the chicken nibbles evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C (or 160°C fan-forced). Remove the chicken nibbles from the marinade and place them in a roasting dish lined with baking paper. Cook the chicken in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until the nibbles are cooked through and golden.