Cheesecake Ice Cream Cake
- 1 Strawberry cheesecake
- 1 litre vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup chocolate buttons, melted
- Berry Coulis
- 2 cups mixed frozen berries
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp caster sugar
1. Remove the cheesecake from the box and place onto a decorative plate.
2. Scoop 8 small ice cream balls and place 7 around the edges and 1 in the middle.
3. To make the fruit couli, place the berries into a small pot with the orange juice and 2 tablespoons sugar. Bring to a simmer. Remove from the heat and strain through a sieve to remove any pips. Cool completely.
4. When ready to serve the cake, drizzle with fruit couli and melted chocolate.
• Energy 2811Kj • Protein 11g • Total Fat 34g • Saturated Fat 21g • Carbohydrates 79g • Sugars 70g • Sodium 85mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation