- 1 Strawberry cheesecake
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- ½ cup white chocolate, roughly chopped
- ½ cup almonds, finely chopped
- ½ cup pistachios, finely chopped
- ½ cup cocoa powder
1. In a large bowl, mash the cheesecake, lemon zest and white chocolate together using a fork.
2. Roll into walnuts size balls (if mix is too soft, put in the freezer for 10-15 minutes before rolling). Freeze rolled balls for 2 hours.
3. Roll a third of the balls in the almonds, a third in the pistachios and a third into the cocoa. Refreeze until ready to serve.
PER SERVE (2 per serve)
• Energy 1403Kj • Protein 7g • Total Fat 23g • Saturated Fat 9g • Carbohydrates 25g • Sugars 17g • Sodium 85mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation