Creamy Chicken and Courgette Pasta
- 400g fettuccine
- 1 tbsp vegetable or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 small courgettes, thinly sliced
- 40 gram sachet tasty cheese sauce
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup drained semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
1. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add garlic and courgette. Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until courgette is just tender.
3. Stir in sauce mixture, 1 cup water and cream. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until sauce boils and thickens. Stir in chicken, tomato, half the parmesan and half the parsley. Remove sauce from heat.
4. Drain the cooked pasta and return it to the pot.
5. Add sauce to pasta. Stir to coat. Serve pasta topped with remaining parmesan and parsley.