Stuffed Pita with Chicken and Mint Yoghurt
- 4 Countdown Chicken Tenders
- 4 cups chopped baby spinach
- ½ cucumber, sliced into rounds
- ½ cup chopped mint
- ½ cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest & 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 pita pockets
1. Preheat an oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. Place the tenders onto a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown. Slice each one into three pieces.
3. In a large bowl combine the spinach, cucumber and half the mint.
4. In a small bowl combine the remaining mint, yoghurt, lemon zest and juice.
5. Warm the pita pocket in the oven for a few minutes.
6. Fill pita with spinach mix, chicken tenders and a dollop of yoghurt.
• Energy 1122Kj • Protein 17g • Total Fat 7g • Saturated Fat 2g • Carbohydrates 33g • Sugars 5g • Sodium 342mg