Chicken and Vegetable Skewers
- 8 Countdown Chicken Tenders
- 1 courgette, sliced into rounds
- 1 red capsicum, cut into cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 12 bamboo skewers
- ½ cup chipotle sauce
- 1 bag salad, to serve
1. Preheat an oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. Cut 8 chicken tenders into 4 pieces each.
3. Thread a piece of chicken, courgette, capsicum and red onion onto the skewers, repeating the process finishing with chicken.
4. Repeat for the remaining skewers.
5. Place onto a baking tray, spray with a little oil and bake for 15 minutes until cooked and lightly browned.
6. Serve hot with salad & chipotle sauce.
• Energy 1008Kj • Protein 18g • Total Fat 8g • Saturated Fat 1g • Carbohydrates 23g • Sugars 10g • Sodium 486mg