Chicken Katsu Bowl
- 4 Countdown Chicken Tenders
- 2 Countdown Brown Rice Cups
- 2 cups Countdown pre-made coleslaw
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Katsu Sauce
- 2 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
1. Preheat an oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. Place 4 chicken tenders onto a baking tray. Cook for 20 minutes until golden brown.
3. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw and sesame seeds. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat the rice as per the instructions on the packet.
5. To make the katsu sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl.
6. To assemble, place the hot rice, coleslaw and then sliced chicken tenders into bowls. Drizzle with katsu sauce and mayonnaise.
• Energy 2434Kj • Protein 24g • Total Fat 18g • Saturated Fat 2g • Carbohydrates 79g • Sugars 2g • Sodium 2213mg