Gluten Free Churros
- 60ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 box Free From Gluten Pizza Dough Mix
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp caster sugar, plus 1/4 cup for cinnamon sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, plus 1 tbsp for cinnamon sugar
- Spray oil
1. Preheat oven to 205°C (180°C fan forced). Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. Follow the instructions on the Free From Gluten Pizza Dough Mix box, but add in 2 tbsp sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and vanilla essence before mixing.
3. Put the mix into a piping bag and pipe 10-15 cm lengths of dough onto the lined baking trays.
4. Spray piped dough with oil, then place in oven for 10-15 min or until golden brown. To make the cinnamon sugar, combine the 1/4 cup sugar and tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl.
5. Remove from oven and while still warm, coat the churros with cinnamon sugar.