Spiced Pumpkin Quesadillas
- 500g steamed, mashed pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 120g feta
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Spinach, to serve
1. In a bowl, combine the mashed pumpkin, coriander, garlic and cumin. Season to taste.
2. Spread the pumpkin mixture evenly over 4 tortillas. Crumble the feta evenly over the top and top each with a tortilla.
3. In a large frying pan, heat 1/2 tablespoon of oil over a medium heat. Cook each quesadilla for 1 minute each side, or until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining oil and quesadillas.
4. Cut into quarters, and serve with a side of spinach.
• Energy 1467Kj • Protein 10g • Total Fat 19g • Saturated Fat 7g • Carbohydrates
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.