Mandarin Milk Chocolate Cookies
- 250g butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups plain flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup mandarin juice, plus 1 Tbsp zest
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
1 Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
2. In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light. Add the flour, mandarin zest, juice, baking soda and egg. Mix until combined.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips then roll or scoop the mixture into balls. Place on greased baking trays, allowing room for spreading.
4. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden, then cool slightly on the trays before transferring to cooling racks to cool completely. The cookies are fragile when warm but will firm up when cooled.
• Energy 720Kj • Protein 2g • Total Fat 9g • Saturated Fat 5g • Carbohydrates 21g • Sugars 15g • Sodium 87mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.