Fish with Cauliflower Purée
- 4 Hoki fresh fish fillets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 lemon for zest and 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cauliflower, cut into small florets
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced. Place fish onto a greased baking dish and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Bake for 10 minutes.
2. Combine walnuts, parsley, garlic, zest and lemon juice in a bowl. Spoon mixture over fish. Drizzle with remaining oil and bake for a further 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine cauliflower and milk. Bring to the boil over a medium-high heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes, or until tender.
4. Drain milk and reserve. Purée cauliflower in a food processor until smooth, adding a little of the milk if needed. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
5. Spoon cauliflower purée onto plates and top with fish. Serve with salad and lemon wedges on the side.
Energy 1882Kj • Protein 37g • Total Fat 27g • Saturated Fat 6g • Carbohydrates 13g • Sugars 12g • Sodium 691mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation