Cinnamon and Pear Porridge
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups reduced-fat milk, plus extra, to serve
- 4 pear halves, canned, drained, chopped
- 1 Tbsp honey, plus extra, to serve (see note)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Strawberries, hulled, halved, to serve
- 2 Tbsp LSA mix (see recipe tips)
1. In a saucepan, combine oats and milk. Bring to boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
2. Mix in chopped pears. Simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in honey and cinnamon.
3. Spoon into two serving bowls. Top with strawberries and sprinkle with LSA. Serve with extra milk and honey if desired.
Tip: For extra sweetness, chop a few dried pitted dates and add with pears.