- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 100g butter, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup macadamias, roasted, coarsely chopped
- 500g frozen blueberries
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Vanilla ice-cream, to serve (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
2. Sift sugars, flour and cinnamon into medium bowl. Rub in butter. Stir in oats and nuts.
3. Combine blueberries with juice and extra sugar in medium bowl.
4. Divide blueberry mixture among four small ovenproof dishes. Sprinkle with crumble topping. Bake about 40 minutes. Serve ice-cream.