Four-Ingredient Salted Chewy Caramels
- 380 g caramel condensed milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 125 g butter, chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Lightly grease and line a 15cm square cake pan with baking paper. In a medium saucepan, combine caramel condensed milk, brown sugar and butter, then stir well.
2. Boil for 8-10 minutes until golden and thick. Pour into pan and allow to cool completely.
3. Cut into bite-sized pieces and sprinkle with sea salt to serve.
• Energy 708Kj • Protein 2g • Total Fat 8g • Saturated Fat 5g • Carbohydrates 23g • Sugars 23g • Sodium 125mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.