- 4 croissants, cut in half
- 4 ham slices
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 cheese slices
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- baby rocket leaves, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. Fill croissants with an even amount of ham, tomato, cheese and egg. Arrange on tray.
3. Bake for 4-5 minutes, until croissants are warm and cheese has begun to melt.
4. Remove from oven using a dry tea towel or oven mitt. Add a few rocket leaves to each to serve.
This is a great one for younger children to make. Boil eggs the night before, ready for breakfast the next day. Older kids can try replacing boiled eggs with scrambled.
• Energy 1612Kj • Protein 22g • Total Fat 23g • Saturated Fat 11g • Carbohydrates 21g • Sugars 4g • Sodium 764mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.