Gluten Free Gingernut Lemon Cheesecake
- 200g Free From Gluten Gingernut Biscuits
- 85g butter, melted
- 400g cream cheese
- 60g caster sugar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice, plus zest of 1/2 a lemon
- 200ml cream
1. Line the base of a 20cm spring form tin with baking paper.
2. Place the biscuits into food processor and blitz until they resemble fine bread crumbs or place them into a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin. Add the melted butter, mix well and place in the tin. Spread evenly pressing down with the back of a spoon. Place into the fridge for 10 minutes while you make the filling.
3.Place the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and zest into a bowl and beat until smooth and well blended.
4. Add the cream and continue to beat until the mixture is thick and smooth. Pour over the base, smooth the top and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.