Quick Bean, Chicken and Corn Burritos
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice, cooked
- 420g can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 420g can corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup chicken, cooked, shredded
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 avocado, peeled, chopped
- chilli sauce, to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine rice, beans, corn, chicken, green onion and tomato.
2. Spoon mixture down the centre of each tortilla. Top with avocado and chilli sauce. Wrap to serve.
- Keep a packet of tortillas in your freezer for a fast meal or snack.
• Energy 3212Kj • Protein 25g • Total Fat 12g • Saturated Fat 2g • Carbohydrates 130g • Sugars 15g • Sodium 632mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.