Creme Egg Viennetta
- 1L vanilla ice cream, softened
- 8 Creme Eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup caramel condensed milk, plus 1/4 cup to serve
- 50g dark chocolate, melted and cooled
- Hollow Easter eggs, broken, to serve
1. Line a 25 x 7.5cm cake tin with baking paper, extending paper at the long ends for handles.
2. Scoop 1/3 of the ice cream into the base of the tin. Top with 2 of the chopped Creme Eggs, then dollop with caramel and drizzle with 1/3 of the chocolate. Repeat layers, pushing the mixture down to flatten before finishing with the melted chocolate. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
3. Remove from pan using baking paper. Whisk remaining caramel in a bowl until smooth. Serve drizzled with extra caramel and top with broken Easter eggs and extra caramel sauce on the side.
• Energy 1309Kj • Protein 4g • Total Fat 13g • Saturated Fat 9g • Carbohydrates 44g • Sugars 41g • Sodium 57mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.