Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 125g butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp golden syrup
- 150g dark eating chocolate
How to Make Chocolate Nests
1. Line base and sides of a 19cm square cake tin.
2. Combine condensed milk, butter, sugar and golden syrup in a medium saucepan. Stir over a low heat for 5-7 minutes or until sugar dissolves.
3. Increase heat to moderate. Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan. Remove from heat.
4. Add chocolate and stir until melted and mixture is smooth.
5. Pour into prepared tin, and smooth the surface with a spatula. Set aside to cool. Cover with food wrap and chill for 1 hour or until firm.
6. Turn fudge upside down onto a chopping board. Cut into squares and place in gift bags or boxes.
• Energy 1008Kj • Protein 3g • Total Fat 11g • Saturated Fat 7g • Carbohydrates 32g • Sugars 31g • Sodium 75mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.