Fruit Kebab Dippers
- 12 strawberries, hulled
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled
- 2 slices pineapple, peeled
- 2 small bananas, peeled
- 1/4 rockmelon, peeled
- 12 bamboo skewers
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup hundreds and thousands
How to Keep Fruit Fresh for Longer
1. Chop fruit into even chunks and thread onto bamboo skewers.
2.Place chocolate spread and honey in separate microwave-safe bowls. Heat each in a microwave on medium for 20 seconds or until runny.
3. Pour hundreds and thousands onto a plate, then drizzle fruit kebabs with honey and/or chocolate topping.
* Check hundred and thousands are gluten free.
• Energy 439Kj • Protein 1g • Total Fat 2g • Saturated Fat 0g • Carbohydrates 20g • Sugars 18g • Sodium 6mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.