- 400g ready-made meatballs
- 1/2 cup steak sauce, plus extra to serve
- 10 bamboo skewers
- 1 red onion, sliced into wedges
- 125g button mushrooms
- 1 red capsicum, cut into chunks
- 1 courgette, cut into chunks
- Salt and pepper
How to Clean your BBQ
1. Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue plate to a medium heat.
2. In a bowl, combine meatballs and sauce, tossing to coat.
3. Thread meatballs onto skewers alternately with onion, mushrooms, capsicum and courgette. Season to taste.
4. Char-grill for 8-10 minutes, turning on all sides, until cooked through. Serve with remaining steak sauce on the side.
Soak bamboo skewers in cold water before threading with chicken so they avoid burning on the grill.
• Energy 495Kj • Protein 6g • Total Fat 7g • Saturated Fat 3g • Carbohydrates 8g • Sugars 6g • Sodium 501mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.