Chicken and Mushroom Pasta Pie
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 150 gram mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cup leftover penne pasta, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup shredded barbecued chicken
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Lightly grease a 6-cup ovenproof dish.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan on high. Saute onion 1-2 minutes, until tender. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring, 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. Stir pasta and chicken through mushroom mixture. Spoon into prepared dish.
4. In a bowl, beat together eggs, milk, parmesan, flour and parsley. Season to taste. Pour over mushroom mixture. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until set. Serve in wedges with salad.
• Energy 1666Kj • Protein 32g • Total Fat 19g • Saturated Fat 6g • Carbohydrates 24g • Sugars 6g • Sodium 351mg