Roasted Feta with Olives
- 3 sundried tomatoes in oil, plus 1 Tbsp oil from the jar
- 200 g block firm feta cheese
- 5 small tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup olives
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Crusty bread, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (200°C fan forced). In a small ovenproof dish, lay the sundried tomatoes in the bottom to make a trivet, and place the feta directly on top. Arrange the tomatoes, garlic and olives around the feta, sprinkling stripped rosemary leaves over the top.
2. Pour the sundried tomato oil over the feta and drizzle the olive oil around the other ingredients.
3. Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until the top of the feta is lightly browned and the feta feels slightly spongy so you know it’s heated through. Place the hot dish on a wooden board and serve immediately with crusty bread.
• Energy 647Kj • Protein 5g • Total Fat 12g • Saturated Fat 4g • Carbohydrates 6g • Sugars 4g • Sodium 596mg
Bread not included in analysis