Corn and Tomato Pasta Salad
- 2 corn cobs, peeled
- 4 cups cooked pasta
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 100g ricotta
1. Char-grill corn for 5 minutes, turning on all sides. In a large bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes, mint, spring onion and chilli.
2. Toss through olive oil and lemon juice. Slice kernels from cobs and scatter over salad. Crumble ricotta over the top.
• Energy 1738Kj • Protein 13g • Total Fat 21g • Saturated Fat 5g • Carbohydrates 38g • Sugars 9g • Sodium 50mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.