Satay Pork and Broccoli Stir-Fry with Rice
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup light coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp mild curry powder
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 400 g pork fillet steak, fat trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 carrot, peeled, thinly sliced diagonally
- 400 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 3 cups cooked jasmine rice
1. In a jug, whisk peanut butter, coconut cream, chilli sauce and curry powder. Set aside.
2. In a wok, heat half the oil on high. Stir-fry pork in batches for 2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a heatproof plate.
3. Add remaining oil to wok. Stir-fry onion for 2 minutes until soft. Add carrot and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add broccoli, peanut butter mixture and 2 tablespoons hot water. Stir-fry for 3 minutes until broccoli is tender and sauce thickens slightly.
4. Return pork to wok and stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through. Top with bean sprouts and coriander. Serve with rice.