Roasted Feta With Olives
- 3 sundried tomatoes in oil, plus 1 tablespoon oil from the jar
- 200g block firm feta cheese
- 5 small cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup olives
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Crusty bread, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. In a small ovenproof dish, lay the sun-dried tomatoes in the bottom, and place the feta directly on top. Arrange the tomatoes, garlic and olives around the feta, sprinkling stripped rosemary leaves over the top.
2. Pour the sun-dried tomato-flavoured oil over the feta and drizzle the olive oil around the other ingredients.
3. Bake for 15–20 minutes or until the top of the feta is lightly browned and the feta feels slightly spongy so you know it’s heated through. Lay the hot pan on a wooden board and serve immediately with crusty bread.