- 1 telegraph cucumber
- 1 red capsicum, finely sliced
- 1 avocado, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup cooked sushi rice
- Soy sauce, to serve (optional)
Cucumber Sushi Recipe
1. Cut cucumber into four pieces. Using an apple corer, hollow out the centres to remove the seeds.
2. Add a few slices of capsicum and avocado into the cavity to fill half of it.
3. Add the rice into the other side of the cavity and press to compact it until completely filled.
4. Cut into 2cm sushi slices. Serve with soy sauce, if desired.
Fresh Tip: You can also use any fresh veges you like for the filling.
• Energy 193Kj • Protein 1g • Total Fat 3g • Saturated Fat 0g • Carbohydrates 3g • Sugars 2g • Sodium 16mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.