Strawberry and Rhubarb Smoothie
- 1 rhubarb stalk
- 250g strawberries (1 punnet)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 cup ice
1. Remove leaves from the rhubarb stalk. Chop the stalk into 2cm lengths.
2. Hull the strawberries by removing the green cap and leaves.
3. In a blender, add all ingredients. Blend until well combined and not too lumpy.
4. Pour into serving glasses and garnish with a strawberry.
Fresh Tip: You can use any berries you like, instead of strawberries.
• Energy 893Kj • Protein 2g • Total Fat 14g • Saturated Fat 10g • Carbohydrates 20g • Sugars 19g • Sodium 15mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.